Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Rod Works {Gilbert Commercial Photographer}



When I was asked by the wonderful owner, Eileen, of
Rod Works Arizona to display my images in her frames.....HOW could I resist?!
I have LOVED this store for years, since I first stepped foot
in the Utah store. I had hoped and prayed (well....almost) for it to open it's doors here in Arizona. It was a long, impatient wait, but it finally arrived last year!
I have spent many a day (and a pretty penny my husband would add!) in this store!
If you have not been there before, PLEASE rush over and check it out now! And, did I mention the prices?! AHmazing!
First to shop, and second to ogle at my beautiful work! ;) hee hee...had to throw that one in there!
Here are some images of this fabulous store and my images.
Thanks again Eileen for asking me, I am honored.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They have the CUTEST baby room decor and display and Colby was so excited to see HIS picture in a store we visit often! It was too funny to see him stare at his baby picture! ;)
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
They also have the CUTEST signs! If I had the hubby's permission, I would wallpaper my wall with all their sayings! This one is pretty fitting!
 
Photobucket
The holiday decor is some of the cutest I've seen.
Photobucket
So, if you have every excuse NOT to go shopping for your house.......look no further....this sign says it all
Photobucket
Rod Works Information

Website - http://www.rodworks.com

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RodWorksAZ?ref=ts

Stop on by and tell them I sent you!
 

1 comments:

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

I love rod works! Haven't been in awhile though. Now I want to go again! Bank account....beware! Haha

COPYRIGHT