Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hansen Family: {Queen Creek Family Photographer}



This is Kristen and family. She is a beautiful friend and photographer in my ward, and we recently decided to swap family pictures. Trying to get pictures of your own family with a tripod, is NEVER fun or easy! So, I lucked out with a fabulous photographer! Check out her blog, she has some beautiful images! Kristen Hansen Photography Here are some of her super fun, and might I add, super CUTE  family! She had just purchased this amazing vintage couch and I swooned, so I am having my own pictures also done with the couch! Good thing it's in a different location! ;) hee hee Thanks Kristen!! I'm already crossing my fingers for you when you have to deal with us on Monday....can't wait!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

COPYRIGHT