Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

AZ Girls Night Out Blogger Event



PhotobucketLast Friday night, I was priviledged enough to be a part of a FABULOUS blogger event!! The Arizona Girls Night Out event was hosted by three amazing local women....Steph from Somewhat Simple, Kristyn from Lil' Luna-All Things Good, and Kendra from My Insanity
Photobucket
These girls know how to throw a party........the food, the decorations, the nametags, the swag bags and all the FUN!  It was such a fun night and I got to meet some amazingly talented women! The dessert table was designed by the team from The TomKat Studio, and the TO-DIE-FOR cupcakes were from Jill at Modern Cupcakes!
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
There was yummy food, lots of picture taking and lots of laughs. I was even lucky enough to win one of the giveaways! Yay for me!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketLet's not forget about the cutest accessory of the night..........THESE shoes made by, (yes you read that right.......MADE by) Kristy, my new super cute friend from The Diary of Dave's Wife!
Photobucket
One of the women I met was Jamielyn from I heart Naptime....she's absolutely adorable, has a FABULOUS name (if I do say so myself) and a crafty blog from Glendale, Arizona.
Photobucket
I also met a couple of my own blogging superwomen.......Amy from The Idea Room, Jen from Tatertots and Jello,  Becca from Blue Cricket Design, Shelley from
House of Smiths and the ALWAYS adorable Becki from Whippy Cake.  I don't know HOW they do it, but they are all so very talented!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks again ladies for including me in this super fun night! Hope to do it again soon!!!! ;)

PS Ladies, if you would like to view ALL the images from the night, click on this link.....
http://jamielynnphotography.instaproofs.com/
It will be the top of the gallery and there is no password to sign in, but will ask for your email address. If you would like a copy of any of the images, feel free to contact me with the images number(s) and I will be happy to email them to you!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jamielyn said...

Ah so fun! You are so cute!! It was so fun meeting you! You took some awesome pictures!

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

I am LOVING all these pics. Just SAD we didn't get one together :0(. Maybe next time?? :0)

COPYRIGHT