Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Vintage Rose Wraps Part 1: {Gilbert Commercial Photographer}



I had the great pleasure of working with the ever lovely, Katie Hughes.
She owns
and was putting together a video shoot for a new commercial.
I had the opportunity to follow along and capture some images
of the shoot. It was an absolute blast!
For two days, I was surrounded by bubbly girls, gorgeous teenagers,
and beautiful moms.
If you don't already own one of Katie's gorgeous headwraps, go check her out!
Tell her I said hi!
Thank you again Katie for the fun!!!! I loved every second of it!
Here are some images from the first day of shooting!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

COPYRIGHT