Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Aubri & Mom: {Gilbert Family Photographer}



This gorgeous girl is my new friend! She and her mother were an absolute blast to shoot with! And, can I just say thank you one more time to the UBER talented, Becki Crosby from Whippy Cake! Her office/workspace is almost as adorable as she is, definitely inspiring! Thank you for making Aubri feel extra beautiful that day!
 Aubri told me that I could share her story with you and I would love to do just that. This is her story in her words!
"I was diagnosed when I was six years old with a disorder called FAP.  It causes polyps in the body, mine were highly populated in the intestines. They decided to take my large intestine 5 years ago, and they said hopefully this would elliminate the chance for cancer. Well, recently I went to the hospital and they had found a tumor the size of a grapefruit in my small intestine. the tumor was caused by FAP, that only a small percentage encounter with the disorder. They quickly decided tha6t they could not take anymore of my intestines witout going on a colostomy bag. The next best thing was to perscribe a light dose of chemo, for a year. Eight months has gone by and I am almost done! thank goodness. This trial has really shown me what im made of and changed my outlook on life. life is fragile and it truly is a precious gift. I am so grateful for this trial because it has put many many great people in my path that i am lucky to share my life with. ;) "

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

COPYRIGHT