Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pena Sneak Peek: {Mesa Family Photographer}



This beautiful family is the Pena family. I had the blessing
of meeting them at London's Run in January, where I also
met their angel Breanna. Breanna lost her battle to Leukemia shortly after London's Run and she was an
amazing girl. I wish I had been able to get to know her, but just being around her you could feel her spirit.
Getting to know her family a bit more now, I see why Breanna was such a light. Rick and Richelle are amazing, their strength inspires and it was my priviledge to take their pictures at Breanna's favorite place, the Mesa temple.
I am so grateful for the Gospel that gives us the testimony that we will not only be with our family again, but will be with them forever!

President Thomas S. Monson said
"Each of our temples is an expression of our testimony that life beyond the grave is as real and as certain as is our life here on earth. I so testify."
She was definitely with us that day and the laughter and smiles were proof!
Thank you so much Pena family, I LOVE you guys!!
Enjoy your sneak peek!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

COPYRIGHT